Last updated: May 25, 2018
It is the policy of Remoto at any time and to any entity with which it maintains some type of relationship, namely to clients, suppliers and competent official bodies, the integrity, availability and confidentiality of the information necessary for the correct pursuit of its business objectives , expressing its firm commitment to comply with the legislation in force at any time.
- WHO WE ARE?
- WHY DO WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION?
- FOR WHAT DO WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION?
- DURING HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- IN CASE OF DOUBT
1. WHO WE ARE?
Your data will be processed by Remoto – Aparelhagem Electrica, lda, Corporate entity no. 501 653 899, with address at Rua Manuel Henrique, 160, in Alcabideche, hereinafter “Remoto”.
The processing of personal data of the users carried out by Remoto as well as the sending of commercial communications carried out by electronic means are in conformity with the national and Community legislation in force, in particular with Regulation EU 2016/679 (General Regulation of Protection of Data), hereinafter referred to as the RGPD.
3. WHY DO WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION?
The Remoto is responsible for the processing of personal data and will only treat your personal data when:
- has a legitimate interest in doing so, in particular for:
- To maintain the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with our clients, representatives or collaborators of clients (companies), counterparts, representatives or collaborators of counterparties;
- For the provision of own services;
- To be able to contact through e-mail and social networks, customers representatives or collaborators of clients (companies), counterparts, representatives or collaborators of counterparts, competitors, partners, candidates;
- To inform our clients representatives or collaborators of clients (companies), counterparts, competitors, partners about our activities, campaigns, promotions, events, among others that we consider to be of interest;
Provided, in each case, our interest is in accordance with the applicable law and its rights.
- You have obtained your consent to treat your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; and / or
- It is necessary to comply with contractual obligations and legal obligations that apply to it.
4. FOR WHAT DO WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION?
When you fill in the forms available on our website or send an email, or respond to an invitation, deliver a personal card, subscribe to our information or events, make a professional application for your personal data (such as name, email, telephone number or address) are collected by Remoto and processed in order to respond to your questions, requests, or provide / disclose information (eg newsletters, briefings), for recruitment, campaigns and communications.
By providing us with your contacts, Remoto may contact you for marketing purposes related to your services, provided that you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. If you agree, you will receive marketing communications via email. You may at any time object to this data treatment.
The personal data you provide us will also be processed for the purposes indicated at the time of collection.
5. DURING HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Our policy is to keep data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. However, in certain cases we may keep the data for longer periods, in particular when the Law so imposes.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time you may:
- Request access to the information we maintain about you:
As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning you are treated or not, and, if applicable, to access your personal data and access the information provided by law.
- Request rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete:
As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to have the Remoto, without undue delay, correct inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you.
- Request the deletion of your personal data:
As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to ask the Remoto to delete your data without undue delay and the latter has the obligation to erase the personal data without undue delay when, in particular, one of the following reasons applies:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- withdrew its consent to the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment;
- c) Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying treatment.
- Request limitation of the processing of your personal data:
As holder of the data you have the right to obtain from requesting the Remoto the limitation of the processing of your data if one of the following applies in particular:
- To contest the accuracy of personal data, during a period that allows the Remote to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of data is lawful and the data owner opposes the erasure of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
- The Remoto no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but such data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process;
(d) if he opposes the processing until it is established that the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data:
In cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Remoto or the processing of data is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing, it may also at any time oppose the processing of its personal data.
- If the treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it.
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data .
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us, by e-mail to: email@example.com.
You may be required to prove your identity so as to ensure that the personal data is shared only with your cardholder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements) your request can not be immediately met.
In any event, it shall be informed of the measures taken to that end within one month of the date on which the request is made.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We strive to keep your data safe by employing appropriate security measures to ensure the protection of your personal data and prevent access to unauthorized persons. We submit our security systems to periodic analysis to ensure that data is safe and secure. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the information transmitted through our website.
We also respect the confidentiality of your information. As such, we do not sell, distribute, or otherwise make your information commercially available to any entity.
You will only communicate your data to third parties if such communication of data is necessary for the provision of services or by legal obligation.
9. IN CASE OF DOUBT
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
Phone number: (+351) 214 692 027